Kentucky Medicaid, in partnership with managed care organizations (MCOs), once again is sponsoring forums across Kentucky.
These forums are designed to allow all health care providers, including behavioral health and substance use providers, with MCO contracts and serving Medicaid consumers to meet face to face and discuss concerns about proper billing, prior authorizations, prompt pay, appeals processes, and other issues related to the continued implementation of managed care.
This year, Kentucky Medicaid and the MCOs hosted seven forums at the following dates and locations;
- April 11, Frankfort, KY, Capital Plaza Hotel
- April 18, Cadiz, KY, Lake Barkley State Resort Park
- April 19, Owensboro, KY, Owensboro Convention Center
- April 27, Prestonsburg, KY, Jenny Wiley State Park
- May 9, Florence, KY, Hilton Cincinnati Airport
- May 10, Frankfort, KY, Capital Plaza Hotel
- May 18, Somerset, KY, Center for Rural Development