The Disparity and Equity TAC members serve until their successors are appointed by the Governor's Office.
Medicaid Advisory Council and technical advisory committee ADA accommodation requests
Members of the Medicaid Advisory Council or a technical advisory committee who require special accommodations may email requests to DMS. Requests should describe the need and requested accommodation. DMS will review the request and determine if the accommodations requested are reasonable. In the event a requested accommodation is deemed not reasonable, DMS will work with the member to identify a reasonable and effective accommodation. Accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis to address individual member needs.
2023 Meeting Information
Meeting dates are subject to change.
- Jan. 4, 1-3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- March 1, 1-3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- May 3, 1-3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- July 5, 1-3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Sept. 6, 1-3 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Nov. 1, 1-3 p.m. (Eastern Time)