The Advisory Council for Medical Assistance (MAC) advises the Department for Medicaid Services regarding Medicaid health and medical care. Each member serves a four-year term.
All MAC meetings are subject to Kentucky Open Records and Kentucky Open Meetings Act statutes
KRS 61.800 - 884.
Members of the Medicaid Advisory Council or a technical advisory committee who require special accommodations may email requests to
DMS. Requests should describe the need and requested accommodation. DMS will review the request and determine if the accommodations requested are reasonable. In the event a requested accommodation is deemed not reasonable, DMS will work with the member to identify a reasonable and effective accommodation. Accommodations will be made on a case-by-case basis to address individual member needs.
2023 Meeting Information
Meeting dates are subject to change. All meetings will be held via Zoom.
- Jan. 26 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern time
- March 23 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern time
- May 25 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern time
- July 27 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern time
- Sept. 28 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern time
- Nov. 30 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Eastern time