Family Care Home Webcast
This seminar is designed to enhance the participant's knowledge of the family care home process and regulations.
902 KAR 20:041 Section 3 (5) The licensee shall attend at least one (1) training program for Family Care Home operators per year if offered or approved by the Cabinet for Health Services.
Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to:
- Describe the family care home (FCH) process and how it is implemented.
- Identify the FCH regulations.
The recommended audience for this seminar includes Family Care Home operators and their back up personnel.
Jerry Mayo, Human Services Surveyor Supervisor, Northern Enforcement Branch, Office of Inspector General. Jerry has more than 30 years of service with the Commonwealth of Kentucky, the last 13 with the Office of Inspector General. He previously held the position of human services surveyor, responsible for regulating both child care and health care. He has worked extensively with family care and personal care homes during his career. During his tenure with OIG he has provided consultation and training to providers and partners. Currently, he is responsible for the coordination and triage of all health care related complaints.
||Register and View Seminar Online Using TRAIN
To register, go to the use the TRAIN system.
Use the following detailed resources to assist in the online registration process:
There is a series of four training sessions. To receive a certificate of completion, you need to view each training module in the order in which it is offered. Refer to the following locator codes below to enroll in and view each session:
Webcast: Family Care Home Training -
Original air date: Nov. 13, 2009 in Richmond, Kentucky
- Session 1 -1021073
- Session 2 - 1021074
- Session 3 - 1021082
- Session 4 - 1021083
Using TRAIN: Quick Reference Steps
- Go to the TRAIN system
- Log In
- Enter the first Course ID - 1021073
- Click Registration Tab
- Click link to Session 1
- Click Launch button
- Download presentation (PDF file)
- View session
- When complete, click X in top right-hand corner to exit PolyCom session
- Go to Home and click My Learning
- Click M next to completed session
- Click Completed button
- Click Start Evaluation button and complete evaluation
- Click link to next session to register
- Repeat steps 5 – 13, logging into appropriate next session until all sessions are complete
- Go Home
- Click My Learning Record and click Certificate Links
- Find your course and print your certificate of participation