Health and Family Services Cabinet
KeHC Board to Hold First Meeting
The first meeting of the Kentucky e-Health Corporation (KeHC) Board will be from 2 to 4 p.m. Tuesday, Oct. 2, Meeting Room A, Council on Postsecondary Education, Suite 320, 1024 Capital Center Drive, Frankfort.
The KeHC will facilitate public-private collaboration in the development and implementation of the Kentucky e-Health network. KeHC will serve as the operational arm of the Kentucky e-Health Network Board and be responsible for managing the development and operations of the Kentucky e-Health Network.
KeHC Board members include:
· Carol Steltenkamp, University of Kentucky
· Baretta Casey, North Fork Valley Health Center
· Larry Cook, University of Louisville
· Amey Hugg, University Hospital Pharmacy
· Shawn Crouch, Cabinet for Health and Family Services
· Mike Lorch, Anthem
· Trudi Matthews, Cabinet for Health and Family Services
· Janna Meek, Humana
· Susan Miller, Family Practice Associates of Lexington
· Elizabeth Regan, Morehead State University
· Thomas Kmetz, Norton-Audubon Hospital
· Preston Gorman, Bluegrass Family Health
An agenda and additional materials will be circulated to attendees prior to the meeting. For more information about the meeting or KeHC, please contact Jeff Rose, ConnectKentucky liaison to the KeHC Board, at (270) 781-4320 or email@example.com.