Kentucky Integrated Child Care Systems (KICCS) Portal Launch Site
Effective April 21, KICCS Providers and STARS portal users began using the Kentucky Online Gateway application that provides security and a single sign on for applications hosted in the CHFS online environment.
Please bookmark this page as your launch site for the KICCS portal.
The KICCS HelpDesk is available for system issues by:
Toll Free at (866)-231-0003 Option 6
Local Call at (502) 564-0104 Option 6
||How to Become a KICCS Portal User
THIS IS A NAMED ANCHOR
Steps and Tips
- Read the User Guide(s) available in the KY Online Gateway Tips panel
- Child care providers or representatives print and follow the instructions on the Provider Portal User Agreement
- University of Kentucky STARS (QEI) staff print and follow the instructions on the QEI User Agreement
- Create a Citizen account using the Kentucky Online Gateway application
- Submit the online request for KICCS application access
- Send the required documentation
Have an existing Citizen account? Submit the online request for KICCS access and send required documentation.
To optimize use of the KICCS Portal, you must have:
- A KY Online Gateway account
- Windows OS 7.0 or higher
- High-speed Internet access
- Internet Explorer 8.0
- Adobe or other PDF document reader
Your monitor's display resolution should be set to 1024 x 768.